PBRP Device Maintainers have to strictly follow the rules and regulations made.
The rules are as follows:
- Unofficial build should not have any single bug and should be tested atleast by 50 people.
- Device target version must be greater than android-7.1 (Nougat)
- Device trees must be properly and regularly maintained.
- Device maintainer must be active to release MONTHLIES in any possible way.
- Bug reported by any of the users on OFFICIAL build will lead you to get warning and eventually your maintainership can get suspended.